Guild Electric is an equal opportunity employer. For information on employment opportunities with us, please send us your résumé and salary expectations, in confidence, by fax (416) 288-0884, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have immediate openings for the following position(s):
Electrical Estimator – Intermediate
Working from Guild’s headquarters in the Greater Toronto Area, the successful candidate will be able to produce a complete electrical take-off from engineered electrical drawings and specifications.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Prepare estimates for both large and small commercial or institutional projects
- Communicate with vendors such as: subcontractors, suppliers and specified manufacturers on an ongoing basis
- Experienced in the accurate interpretation of specification and drawing
- Organize bid documents, ensuring that all bid forms are completed and properly executed
- Present the estimate/proposal
- Work with other estimators in a team setting
- Work with project managers to turn over awarded projects
- 2-3 years of experience as an electrical estimator (minimum)
- Proficient operation of electrical estimating Accubid software
- Proficient operation of Microsoft Office software
If you are an interested, qualified candidate with a hands-on, can do attitude, please forward resumes to: email@example.com