For over 60 years, we have been providing professional client services in all areas of Electrical Contracting. We have a workforce of over 850 highly skilled professionals and have an enviable equipment fleet that is serviced in-house. This ensures that the highest quality standard and support response times are maintained.
The Guild Electric Difference:
We have a long-term commitment to quality workmanship – total customer satisfaction is our overriding priority – a commitment which has developed into our Corporate Philosophy.
Holding some of the most demanding municipal and provisional contracts for highways lighting maintenance, traffic signal maintenance, and street lighting maintenance has ensured that we have the in-house infrastructure to support our contract commitments. No matter how complex the requirements, our team is always up to the task.
We currently perform the civil / electrical installation at shopping malls, busy intersections, residential complexes, industrial yards and transportation facilities, while working in both construction and live traffic conditions.
Because of our unique business diversity, we have a daily contract with many of central Ontario’s LDC’s, Municipal and Provisional departments. We also deal daily with the large developers including Cadillac Fairview, Oxford, Great-West Life, to name only a few.
We Can Offer Level 2 and Level 3 EVSE Infrastructure
We employ EVITP Trained Electricians – and can provide our clients with a “one-stop shop” for their charging station requirements. Guild can provide any or all of the following services:
- Site suitable surveys
- ESA Permit applications
- Utility locates
- Excavation and backfill, directional boring or hydro vac as required for duct banks
- Concrete, asphalt and line painting for parking lots
- Determine the required services ampacity and loading of our charging station solution on a location by location basis.
- Installation and testing of all the required structured communication/network cabling and fiber optic cabling
- Turn-key installation from design to power on
- EVSE Level 2 or Level 3 – Design-Build Solutions
- Warranties and preventative maintenance on the supply and installation of provided equipment
- Coordination of utilities
- Dedicated skilled tradesperson with access to equipment and materials
We are Central Ontario wide and can provide 24/7, 365 service support.