Guild Electric is an equal opportunity employer. Guild Electric welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
This position is available immediately at our CIBC Square construction site office, on Bay Street in Toronto.
• Prepare and edit CAD drawings from field layout drawings
• Update and organize hard copies of site drawings
• File management of CAD drawing files including downloading and uploading of files
• Provide support to the field office with minor material orders and returns
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience working with Revit/AutoCad (preference given to experience with electrical layout)
• Strong organization and administrative skills
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills
• Ability to work as part of team
• Must be willing to work extended hours to meet deadlines if the need arises
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
• University or college degree in related discipline (or equivalent experience)
Interested and qualified applicants should submit resumes for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in employment opportunities with us, please send your résumé and salary expectations, in confidence, by e-mail to email@example.com.